Dr. Janine Brooks MBE
- Reg No: 58327
- MCDH Birm 1989, DDPH RCS Eng 1988, BDS Birm 1983
Janine qualified from Birmingham Dental School in 1983. Her clinical career specialised in working with adults with special needs and general anaesthesia.
Her career highlights include:
- Associate Postgraduate Dental Dean in the Oxford and Wessex Deanery
- Educational Inspector for the GDC
- Visiting Fellow and Senior Lecturer for the University of Northampton Foundation Degree in dental nursing
- Lead Clinical Tutor developing a Law and Ethics module for Bristol University
- CEO of a coaching for leadership and training consultancy for dental professionals
Janine's qualifications include MCDH, DDPHRCS, MSc in Health Informatics, CertMedEd and a Doctorate in Medical Ethics. She received an MBE for services to dentistry in 2007 and was awarded Fellowship of the Faculty of General Dental Practice by election in 2010.