Mobile Services Vacancies
We are always looking for outstanding people who share our values to join our vibrant team.
Please see below for our latest vacancies, apply using the application form and return once completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Dental Unit Driver (Contractor) – based in Bedfordshire
The successful applicant will be part of a team transporting four mobile dental units to destinations across England. Community Dental Services (CIC) delivers care to some of the most vulnerable people in our communities and offers a range of services to support oral health from corporate companies to schools, colleges and work places.
Duties of the role:
- Collect the unit from base;
- Drive to planned venue (rota is created two months in advance);
- Upon arrival, level the unit on the four legs;
- Start the generator and log the hours;
- At the venue, be available to assist the teams as required, e.g. collecting patients from site to the mobile and using the lift;
- At the end of clinical session, return the unit back to the base;
- Empty the waste water tank;
- Fill the clean water tank;
- Plug unit back into the electrics.
The daily rate is £80 per day.
You will have a ‘van’ licence (C1 category) and no more than 6 points on your licence.
CDS will apply for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Code of Practice and confirmation will be required before post may be taken up.
If you would like to find out more please contact Nicola Blake Nicola.email@example.com; 07785 311684.