Nutrition and Oral Health for Luton Primary Schools
Children are growing constantly and require good nutrition to help build healthy bodies. However childhood obesity is a growing concern, and current trends mean that the number of overweight or obese children globally will increase to 70 million by 2025.
If you would like to discuss your Schools Nutrition and Oral Health, we are available to:
- Offer training and education on key nutrition messages
- Provide advice and ideas for a healthy diet and sugar swaps
- Offer support to families regarding their child’s nutrition
- Signpost to relevant information and services
- Offer appropriate resources
Please contact Selina Shah for further advice.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01234 310354